Brazilian Keratin is a hair straightening procedure with anti-frizz action for volume reduction, shielding and 100% straightening the strands. Its formula contains Amino Acids, Ojon and Coconut Oils, Vitamin E and Keratin; with an exclusive technology of intensive repair, it aims to replenish the nutrients, restoring all the hair fibers. It has moisturizing properties, resulting in straight, sealed, soft and malleable hair.
- Brazilian Keratin 1L
Step by Step
- On clean and dry hair, divide it into parts;
- Using a hair dye brush, apply the Amazon Oil 1 centimeter from the hair root;
- Leave the product act for 40 to 60 minutes. Comb the hair every 10 minutes. In thick or afro hair let it act until 1h30min;
- Rinse and dry it thoroughly;
- Use the flat iron in thin hair strands at a temperature of 180℃ (356℉) to 200℃ (392℉).