24k – Tanino Protein is a hair straightening which brings shine and strength to the strands, promoting a silky hair. Developed with Pracaxi Oil and Grape Fruit Extract, Wheat Protein and Amino acids, its nourishing formula contains high protein content, repairing damaged hair. It seals the hair cuticles and keeps it moisture, resulting in a hair much more flexible, soft, and breakage resistant.
• 24K Tanino 1Kg
Step by Step
- Do the Strand Test before using the product to check the strenght of the hair. If the strand test produces irritation, do not apply the product;
- Wear suitable gloves;
- With the hair tottaly clean and dry, divide it in parts;
- Using a hair dye brush, apply the 24k Tanino Protein 1 centimeter from the hair root, avoiding contact with the scalp;
- Let it act for 40 to 60 minutes, according to the strand test. Comb the hair every 10 minutes;
- Rinse the hair until the product is absolutely removed;
- Dry the hair completely;
- Use the flat iron in a temperature of 180° C (356° F) to 200° C (392° F).